£1099pp – Mexico cruise on new ship w/USA stays, save £403
This deal includes a full-day tour of the Grand Canyon, plus a cruise aboard a brand-new ship
Now £1099 per person, this deal from Viva Cruise includes a 4-night stay in Las Vegas with a tour of the Grand Canyon -- "the most spectacular natural wonder on Earth" (Rough Guides) -- plus two nights in Los Angeles and a 7-night cruise along the tropical Mexican Riviera aboard Carnival Panorama, which is due to launch later this year. The offer saves up to £403 on the cost of putting the same package together yourself.
- Outbound flight to Las Vegas; return flight from Los Angeles
- Four nights' room-only accommodation at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, in a Resort Tower Room
- A full-day bus tour of the Grand Canyon's South Rim
- One ticket to MJ Live, per person, per stay
- Internal flight to Los Angeles
- Two nights' room-only accommodation at Holiday Inn Long Beach, Los Angeles, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night cruise aboard Carnival Panorama, in an Interior Stateroom, with all meals
Fly from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on 12, 26 January; 9, 23 February, 2020.
It's £1199 per person to fly from Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Manchester on the same dates.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is towards the southern end of the iconic Strip and is styled after a medieval castle, with turrets, a drawbridge and stained glass windows.
Facilities include four outdoor swimming pools -- including one which is adults-only -- as well as a spa (additional fees apply for treatments), a gym, live entertainment and a casino. There are eight restaurants and five bars.
During your stay, you'll take a full-day tour of the Grand Canyon's South Rim, which is known for its "iconic canyon views" and "sublime beauty" (Lonely Planet).
Holiday Inn Long Beach is in Long Beach's downtown area, 10 minutes' drive from the waterfront and Junipero Beach. It's also within 10 minutes' drive from Pine Avenue, where you'll find the Aquarium of the Pacific, along with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.
The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, a whirlpool, a gym, a restaurant and a lobby bar.
- Cabo San Lucas... a resort city on the tip of Mexico's Baja California peninsula
- Mazatlán... a historic capital with a stunning 19th-century opera house
- Puerto Vallarta... popular for its pristine beaches and mountain backdrop
Carnival Panorama is due to launch in December, 2019, and was awarded Most Anticipated New Cruise Ship for 2019 in the 2018 Cruise Ship Awards.
Facilities will include a 3000-square-foot trampoline park, a waterpark, and a top-deck SkyRide and SkyCourse ropes course.
Dining options will include Japanese, barbecue, seafood and Italian restaurants.
- Stay additional nights in Las Vegas or Los Angeles for an extra £30 per person, per night
- Stay in an Oceanview Stateroom for an extra £100 per person
- Stay in a Balcony Stateroom for an extra £200 per person
- Solo travellers can book this deal for £1798
Transfers & bagggae
A 23kg checked-baggage allowance is included on the outbound and return flights. It's an extra US$50 (£40) to add 23kg checked baggage for the internal flight to Los Angeles. Add return shared transfers throughout for £100 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other people(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Travelopedia is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com