$17 – Sunset Happy Hour Cruises on the Potomac thru Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Take in panoramic views of D.C.’s famous monuments during happy hour with Boomerang Tours' sunset cruise. This summer, Travelzoo members save more than 35%.
- For $17, get a cruise for one person (reg. $26-31):
- A weekday sunset cruise on a party yacht, Wednesday-Friday at 7:45 p.m.
- A Saturday afternoon party cruise at 3:45 p.m. or 5:45 p.m.
- A party cruise on the pirate ship, Thursday 6:45 p.m., Friday-Saturday 6:45 p.m. or 8:45 p.m.
- All cruises are two hours long, and participants must be 21 years old with a valid ID to board
Why We Love It
- Named one of the Best Party Rides in Washington, D.C. (CBS)
- The Boomerang yacht has two decks and a bar on the main level, which accept cash and credit cards
- See sights like the Kennedy Center, Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- The Washington Post says the adult pirate cruise is "goofy fun"
Travelzoo Tip: Boomerang Tours also runs family-friendly cruises on the pirate ship and Travelzoo members save more than 40%.