$69 – Maine Waterfront Fall-Winter Getaway, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves after a day of hiking, snowshoeing or sightseeing in historic downtown York...sounds pretty good to us. Just in case you're on the fence, though, we negotiated exclusively discounted rates from $69 per night at this Travelzoo-member-favorite inn all the way through March.
- $69 per night ... check in to a Standard Room with one or two beds, daily through March 2021
- $209-$229 per night ... upgrade to an Ocean Suite — these come with more than twice the space, plus private balconies, fireplaces, soaking tubs and, of course, ocean views
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
- Not available on: Oct. 23-24; Dec. 30-31; Feb. 12-14.
Why We Love It
- Within 3 miles of 12 different spots to crack into fresh-caught Maine lobster
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the historic Nubble Lighthouse, York's Wild Kingdom Zoo and deliciously tiny treats from local favorite — and aptly named — Wicked Mini Donuts
- On site, water features are literally everywhere — the Inn overlooks Long Sands Beach and has two indoor pools
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Inn
Just an hour south of Portland and 90 minutes north of Boston, the Anchorage Inn sits along two unbroken miles of shoreline, offering guests unfettered access to the water and sweeping views of nearby Cape Neddick — you can even spot the Nubble lighthouse, at the far point of the cape, from the rear deck of the hotel.
The Inn itself feels quintessentially New England-by-the-sea thanks to its shiplap exterior and high-pitched roofline. The beachy vibe extends to guest rooms, too, which are decorated in aqua and seafoam green with white furnishings -- some have vantages of the water. The on-site Sun & Surf Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and specializes in New England classics like clam chowder and lobster rolls.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 9% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary for one vehicle only.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 207-363-5112. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 10 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to arrival will forfeit a 1-night deposit charged at time of booking. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Up to 40% Off
(73 Member Ratings)