Sold outThis deal was published February 28, 2019 and sold out October 20, 2019. See current deals
$69 – Wine & Brunch Cruises on National Landmark Ship
Why We Love This Deal
Sail aboard a "magnificent 82-foot vintage 1920s schooner" -- recognized as a national landmark in 2009 -- with Manhattan by Sail, taking in the "intimate and spectacular beauty of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan skyline from the decks" (NYC Go).
- For $69, get admission for one to a two-hour Wine Tasting Sail (reg. $98)
- Sail the harbor with wine experts while enjoying wine pairings, cheese and charcuterie that highlight different countries, trends and themes
For $75, get admission for one to a two-hour weekend Champagne Brunch (reg. $98)
- Brunch cruises include a brunch buffet, tea and coffee service, freshly squeezed orange juice and an open Champagne bar
- Note: Cruise sailings may vary; check dates and times before booking
Why We Love It
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from more than 400 TripAdvisor reviewers
- Cruises depart through fall of 2019, leaving plenty of time to plan
- Travelzoo members continuously praise the "intimate" ship, "great crew" and "beautiful views"
Travelzoo Tip: Check out Manhattan By Sail's other vessel, the Clipper City -- New York City's largest tall ship -- while saving nearly 45% on sailings through summer.
This is a season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after end of season or expiration date, whichever comes first. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. There is a $10 rescheduling fee per ticket if you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Sails take place in light to moderate rain. If sails are canceled due to severe weather, the company will reschedule your sail at no additional charge. Valid for one or two people, depending on voucher. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.