$19 – Umami Burger: Dining & Drinks for 2 at 16 Locations
Umami Burger dishes out one of LA's best burgers (Bloomberg, 2018), described as "a punchy burger, very beefy,” by acclaimed British chef Richard Turner. Try it yourself at one of 16 locations from New York to California.
- $19 for $35 to spend on food and drinks; valid for any number of diners
- $29 for $55 to spend on food and drinks; valid for three or more diners
- Choose whatever you like from the menu -- try the signature burgers, the newest plant-based options, drinks from the full bar and hearty sides
- See the full menu
Why We Love It
- All 16 locations are rated 4+ stars on OpenTable, Yelp and/or TripAdvisor
- Zagat reviewers say the burgers “live up to the hype"
- Visit at any time, seven days a week
- Use your voucher at one of the following locations:
- San Francisco Bay Area: SoMa (SF), Oakland or Palo Alto
- Chicago: Wicker Park or West Loop
- New York: Brookfield Place
- Southern California: Santa Monica, Hollywood, Arts District (LA), Los Feliz (LA), Broadway (LA), The Grove (LA), Pasadena, Anaheim, Thousand Oaks or Costa Mesa
Travelzoo Tip: The newest craze is the Impossible Burger -- a plant-based alternative that cooks, looks and tastes like meat and is the winner of the National Restaurant Association's 2018 Fabi Award. It is one of the most popular menu options, selling 2,100 on average per week.
When You Can Go
Through April 30
(518 Member Ratings)