$29 – Portable Global Wi-Fi: 4-Day Rental with Free Shipping
It's almost too easy: Reserve the days you want Wi-Fi. Receive the portable global hotspot in the mail. Enjoy Wi-Fi during your trip. Then ship it back in a prepaid envelope when you return.
We've negotiated Travelzoo-exclusive deals on renting and purchasing the device, with free shipping.
- Rent or purchase the Skyroam Solis, a 4G LTE Global Wi-Fi Hotspot and Power Bank, plus get free shipping ($9.99 value):
- $29 to rent the device and get four 24-hour day passes (reg. $57.59 with shipping)
- $99 to purchase the device and get two 24-hour day passes (reg. $177.98 with shipping)
How it works:
- Rental option: Buy the Travelzoo voucher, then follow the steps to reserve your travel dates online. Skyroam ships the Solis to you. The Solis will activate Wi-Fi on the date you reserved and work continuously until your final date. Then just ship it back within 7-10 days using the prepaid return label.
- Purchase option: Buy the Travelzoo voucher, then follow the steps to purchase your Solis. The Solis will be delivered to you, and you can use your two day passes whenever you want, on the same trip or separately.
- Upon checkout with Skyroam, additional day passes can be added to accommodate longer trips (additional cost paid directly to the merchant)
Why We Love It
- It works in 100-plus countries, including the U.S. and most of Europe and Asia
- Connect up to five gadgets at once to your private Wi-Fi network
- Perfect for local getaways, cruises or international trips
- No commitments or contracts
- There are no overage or roaming charges and no SIM card changes
- Skyroam Solis stays online all day long with 16-plus hours of battery life
- Redeem the offer anytime through August -- perfect for next year's summer vacation
- Lifewire named it one of the the six best mobile Wi-Fi hotspots to buy in 2017
- We tested it ourselves! Check out our experiences
Travelzoo Tip: PC Magazine gives it an "excellent" 4-star rating (out of 5): "Solid hardware and battery life combined with strong, consistent 4G connectivity make it a reliable international travel companion."
Plus we've used it ourselves: It was a "lifesaver" when one of our employees got lost in Ireland and needed directions, and it was great for another's European vacation with kids who needed entertainment stat.
Rentals: The Solis device will be shipped out 10-12 days before the start date; the device will arrive in 3-5 business days. Devices should be ordered well in advance to ensure enough delivery time. The delivery package will also contain a prepaid, trackable return label and envelope for returning your device. Please drop off your Solis within 7-10 business days of the end date. The day passes must be used consecutively.
Purchases: The day passes do not have to be used consecutively. The 24-hour day pass begins when you click start and confirm on your device's screen. After 12 months of inactivity, if you have a remaining balance, two day passes expire. If no balance remains, no changes occur.
When You Can Go
Redeem by Aug. 31, 2018