$59 – 6 Award-Winning Wines for Your Next Summer BBQ, 65% Off
Heartwood & Oak
Kick off a summer of patio lounging and barbecue grilling with your choice of six award-winning wines, perfect for warm-weather entertaining.
- $59 for a half-case of award-winning wine plus free shipping
See inclusions, full wine details and awards for each option and choose from the following packages:
- Six red wines (reg. $172.89); includes a robust gold-medal-winning Italian red that pairs well with barbecue, and a 92-point tempranillo, another gold medal winner and great alongside burgers
- Six sparkling, rosé and white wines (reg. $182.89); try a crisp California chardonnay that won gold at the 2017 Monterey International Wine Competition, and a fruity 92-point cava from Spain
- Six mixed wines, including three reds, one sparkling, one rosé and one white chosen from the packages above (reg. $192.89)
- Note: Shipments are generally delivered within seven business days. And while shipping isn't available to every single state, it can be ordered from anywhere and sent as a gift.
Why We Love It
- Try the all-reds pack, excellent with grilled meat, or go with the light and fruity pack of sparkling, whites and rosés
- Try a 93-point Italian red or a gold-medal-winning chardonnay
- We love that shipping is included ($17.95 value)
- Heartwood & Oak guarantees you'll like the wine, or they'll replace it
- This offer stands apart in value, wine quality and exclusivity -- you won't find these bottles at your local market
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. Voucher must be redeemed online to receive your wine; see voucher for how to redeem your voucher online. State sales tax, if applicable, will be charged on the paid value of the voucher. Shipping is included in the price of this voucher. You will receive an email confirmation. You will receive a second email containing a tracking number once your package has shipped. Limit one purchase per household; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Heartwood & Oak customer service hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. PT. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Promotional value not valid after expiration date. The paid value ("Base Value") does not expire. Must be 21 years of age or older to order. Shipping is only available in the U.S. at this time. Delivery available to every state except Alaska, Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah. Orders requesting delivery to states that prohibit alcoholic shipments will be void. Shipments will generally be delivered within seven business days. All shipments are delivered via UPS or private courier, and the signature of an adult is required at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for deliveries during the day, Heartwood & Oak encourages the use of a business address to ensure prompt delivery of your product. Licensed retailers are responsible for order fulfillment and tax remittance to state authorities. Possession of the product passes to the purchaser at the time it is shipped from the retailer. If a shipment is damaged or lost during transit, Heartwood & Oak will work with the appropriate courier to resolve the issue within 60 days of the expected delivery date. Heartwood & Oak cannot be responsible for any delivery issues that arise after the 60-day period. Additional restrictions may apply; please refer to Heartwood & Oak's terms and conditions. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be combined with other special offers.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017
How to Book
Voucher must be redeemed online to receive your wine; see voucher for redemption instructions.
Heartwood & Oak
(452 Member Ratings)
(452 Member Ratings)
Having a "surprise" wine that I have never tasted and comparing it to others in the package.
I did not receive the white wine package that I ordered. Upon receipt it was a mixed box of red and white. I also ordered the red wine package and this order was correct
Rosemary Sep 02, 2017 FL, United States
The wine was a very nice selection, but the vendor wasn't Drinks, LLC, so I am confused. Also I am confused about the email stating that I didn't redeem my voucher. I think I did redeem it, but why would I be receiving this email saying I didn't? Need to tighten-up your system:)
Debra Aug 26, 2017 VT, United States
This was one of the best selections of wine I have received from any wine club.
Michele Jul 27, 2017 TX, United States
The wine does seem to be acceptably good. Just not a bargain.
I purchased a voucher for Heartwood & Oaks $59 for 6 red wines offer. (Not sure why this survey says Drinks, LLC.) 3 of the six came as advertised. The other three were substitutions. When I looked up the selling price for each wine, I saw that they were only worth the $60 we paid...so no actual discount.
Maryll Aug 25, 2017 IL, United States
prompt redemption, and shipment was as stated
We haven't finished the wines, yet, bot so far so good.
Van Jul 28, 2017 NY, United States
We had one bottle of wine (times qty 2) that was not good. The Villa Amaroso Sangiovese Pugia red wine had gone bad - tasted like vinegar.
Sandra Jul 26, 2017 WA, United States
I was not able to enjoy them.
In the fine print, they said they do not deliver to Ky. This should have been made clearer up front. I found a friend who received it as a gift in another state, instead.
Amy Jun 05, 2017 KY, United States
I used my voucher in December. You keep emailing me to use it. Please stop emailing me.
Cris Mar 17, 2017 CA, United States
2 of the 6 bottles were drinkable
the quality of the wines
Gary Jun 04, 2017 NY, United States
We ordered a case of wine, it arrived with free shipping and excellent packing as promised. The quality of the wine was excellent.
barbara a Mar 18, 2017 NC, United States