$59 – 6 Medal-Winning Red Wines + Free Shipping, Reg. $173
For 65% off, receive six bottles of wine from small producers around the world, including acclaimed bottles you can't find elsewhere in the U.S.
Why We Love It
- Try a 93-point Italian red as well as a gold medal-winning tempranillo
- We love that shipping is included ($17.95 value)
- Heartwood & Oak guarantees you'll like the wine, or they'll replace it
- This offer stands apart in value, wine quality and exclusivity -- you won't find these at your local market
Travelzoo Tip: Prefer sparkling wine or whites? We also have deals on other packages.
- $59 for a six-pack of award-winning red wine including shipping (reg. $172.89)
2015 Cantus Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC, Italy
- Gold Medal, 93 Points, 2017 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
2015 Tremo Tempranillo Maceración Carbónica, Rioja, Spain
- Gold Medal, 92 Points, 2016 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
2014 Secrets de Bordeaux Red Blend, Bordeaux, France
- Bronze Medal, 2017 International Eastern Wine Competition, Sonoma County, CA
NV Val di Botte Sangiovese IGT, Puglia, Italy
- Silver Medal, 2016 Critics Challenge Wine Competition
2014 Fuerza de la Tierra Tempranillo Crianza, La Mancha, Spain
- Silver Medal, 2017 International Eastern Wine Competition, Sonoma County, CA
2015 Princesse Joyeuse Vin Rouge, Comte Tolosan, France
- Bronze Medal, 2017 International Eastern Wine Competition, Sonoma County CA
- Note: Shipments are generally delivered within seven business days. And while shipping isn't available to every single state, it can be ordered from anywhere and sent as a gift.
(497 Member Reviews)