$49 – 4 Bottles of Bubbly or $59 for 6 Reds/Whites; Free Shipping
Heartwood & Oak
For $49, get four bottles of award-winning sparkling wine sent to your doorstep -- or opt for a six-pack of reds, whites or mixed for just $10 more.
Why We Love It
- Try a 90-point Cuvèe Prestige and a gold medal-winning Cava Brut
- We love that shipping is included (up to a $17.95 value)
- Heartwood & Oak guarantees you'll like the wine, or they'll replace it
- This offer stands apart in value, wine quality and exclusivity -- you won't find these at your local market
- $49 for a four-pack of award-winning sparkling wine, including shipping (reg. $115.91):
Two bottles of Abbazia Cuvèe Prestige, Lombardy, Italy
- Gold Medal, 90 Points; 2016 Monterey International Wine Competition
Two bottles of Fincalegre Cava Brut, Rioja, Spain
- Gold Medal, 90 Points, Best Cava; 2016 Monterey International Wine Competition
- $59 for a six-pack of award-winning red and/or white wines, including shipping and a wood-handle hinged waiter's corkscrew (reg. $167.88); with this package, get one of each listed below, or if you prefer all-red or all-white, you'll get two of each of the red or white bottles below:
2015 Cachil Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva, Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Silver Medal, 88 Points; 2016 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
2014 MYTH Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington
- Silver Medal, 88 Points; 2016 The Toast of the Coast Wine Competition
2014 Le Parlement Bordeaux Blanc, Bordeaux, France
- Gold Medal, 93 Points, Director's Award, Best of Class: Best Bordeaux Blend, White; 2016 Winemaker Challenge
Cantus Vino Bianco, Central Italy
- Gold Medal, 91 Points; 2016 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
2012 Secrets De Bordeaux Red Blend, Bordeaux, France
- Silver Medal, 2016 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
2014 Treehaven Lane Petite Sirah, California
- Bronze Medal, 2016 International Women’s Wine Competition
- Note: Shipments are generally delivered within seven business days. You will receive an email containing a tracking number once your package has shipped.
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. See voucher for online redemption info. Heartwood & Oak customer service hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. PST. State sales tax, if applicable, is not included and will be charged on the paid value of the voucher. Shipping is included in the price of the voucher. Limit one purchase per household; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Promotional value not valid after expiration date. The paid value ("Base Value") does not expire. Must be 21 years of age or older to order. Shipping is only available in the U.S. at this time. Delivery available to every state except Alaska, Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah. Orders requesting delivery to states that prohibit alcoholic shipments will be void. Shipments will generally be delivered within seven business days. All shipments are delivered via UPS or private courier and the signature of an adult is required at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for deliveries during the day, Heartwood & Oak encourages the use of a business address to ensure prompt delivery of your product. All shipments are fulfilled by a licensed retailer and applicable taxes are paid. Possession of the product passes to the purchaser at the time it is shipped from the retailer. If a shipment is damaged or lost during transit, Heartwood & Oak will work with the appropriate courier to resolve the issue within 60 days of the expected delivery date. Heartwood & Oak cannot be responsible for any delivery issues that arise after the 60-day period. Additional restrictions may apply; please refer to Heartwood & Oak's terms and conditions. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be combined with other special offers.
(481 Member Reviews)
(481 Member Reviews)
Quality of wines mediocre. No proper receipt with price Charged credit card instead of the voucher
Gary Feb 15, 2017 AL, United States
I loved the choice of wines that they sent, especially for the price. Some were better than others, but overall - great wines!
Leslie Feb 12, 2017 CA, United States
everything arrived perfectly and has great flavor
mary Feb 11, 2017 MA, United States
It was great to have a sampling of mostly French reds that aren't available at my retail outlets. Glad wine deal was inexpensive.
Had a little difficulty using my voucher because offer was at the bottom of long list. Read reviews about offer and was glad I was forewarned about this issue and directed to the correct choice for the deal. I did not like giving a credit card number to LLC after buying the voucher from TravelZoo. Now I'm receiving daily offers and they have my credit card number. Not happy about that
Mark Feb 10, 2017 IA, United States
Nice variety of wines, most very good, at an outstanding price. Loved the free shipping too!
Katie Feb 09, 2017
Some of the bottles didn't have their year of manufacture--the gift recipient wasn't pleased about that.
Laura Feb 09, 2017 IL, United States
Wines were not bad when you actually get them.
Their delivery and customer service. Ordered for the holidays but didn't get them in time. They apologized and offered a discount coupon. Ordered and asked for a specific delivery time frame (ship right away or a week later) but they simply ignored. When contacting the customer service, it almost sounded like a machine picking up just part of the sentence, missing the point. Not customer service oriented at all. Then they apologized again and sent another coupon. Not dealing with them again.
Grace Feb 09, 2017 GA, United States
In Massachusetts we can finally have wine delivered to our home. It was great being able to shop online for some very outstanding reds.
Judith Feb 08, 2017 MA, United States
Shipment was late and incomplete. The "gifts" were really cheap and arrived damaged.
Christopher Jan 31, 2017 NJ, United States
A few of the wines have been good; some mediocre
Instead of the button for the special I bought being chosen, it choose a different option than what I paid for and I didn't realize that so I ended up with more wine (which is good, I guess), but ended up paying twice - once at TravelZoo and once again at Heartwood and Oak.
Beverly Jan 27, 2017 MI, United States