$349—Luxurious stay on Cancun's quieter side for 3 nights
Why We Love This Deal
Take a luxurious vacation without breaking your budget when you stay at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa. Guests can stay three nights in an upgraded Ocean View Suite for just $349—that's up to 60% off. This 5-star resort caters to guests of all ages with its floating water park, full-service spa and daily classes on everything from Spanish to fitness to crafting.
With this exclusive offer, you can take a last-minute getaway (peak winter dates included) or plan ahead for spring break. All-inclusive stays are also on sale.
Note: While there are timeshare properties at this resort, guests are not required to attend any informational sessions.
- Two guests spend 3 nights through Dec. 20 or April 7 - June 30
- $349 ... Deluxe Ocean View Suite with a king bed and a private balcony with a hammock
- $469 ... One Bedroom Ocean View Suite—as its name implies, it features one bedroom with a private terrace with a hammock, a full-size kitchen, a spacious living room with a queen-size bed and laundry facilities
Or stay 3 nights, Jan. 4 - March 24
- $525 ... Deluxe Ocean View Suite
- $655 ... One Bedroom Ocean View Suite
- All-inclusive meal plans are available, starting at $899 for 3 nights—these cover all meals and drinks, including alcoholic beverages
- Travelzoo member perk: $100 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Prices are for 2 guests per room, not per person
- Not available on: Dec. 21-31; Jan. 1-3; Feb. 15-19
More Reasons to Go
- Fellow Travelzoo members rave about the excellent service, pristine facilities and, of course, seemingly endless ocean views from the rooms
- We love the vast array of on-site activities, including Zumba and yoga classes, a full-fledged dive center, a spa, multiple bars and restaurants, and a huge kids' club
- You'll also be within an easy day trip of Chichén Itzá (home to legendary Mayan ruins) and multiple cenotes (Cancun's famous limestone caves); tours can be booked through the resort
About the Destination
To reach the resort, U.S. travelers will fly into Cancun International Airport (CUN); from there, it's a 30-minute drive to Villa del Palmar. Transfers can be booked directly through the resort (fees apply).
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-800-931-4608. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for: $59, plus 21% tax, per person, per night with the room-only voucher; $149, plus 21% tax, per person, per night with the all-inclusive voucher. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per Deluxe Ocean View Suite and 4 per One Bedroom Ocean View Suite.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 21% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. MX$31.12 (approx. US$1.75) daily eco-tax per person (payable directly to hotel upon arrival); and MX$224 (approx. US$12.40) visitor tax per person, per stay, payable at visitax.gob.mx.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is not pet friendly. Guest rooms are not wheelchair accessible. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.