$399 – Boutique Santa Barbara inn for 2 nights, reg. $698
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members love this charming Spanish-style boutique hotel set in a quiet location, yet conveniently close to all the action. Spend the day shopping on State Street, dine al-fresco at one of the many excellent restaurants downtown and watch the sunset over the beach.
You can take a trip to Santa Barbara with this deal that'll save you over 40% on a 2-night getaway through May.
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays through May
- $399 ... 2 nights in a King or Two Queen Room
- Not available: Fridays-Saturdays
More Reasons to Go
- Mason Beach Inn is located on a residential street just one block from the beach and the Santa Barbara Harbor
- You'll be less than a 10-minute walk from Stearns Wharf and State Street, a lively scene with lots of outdoor restaurants, bars and shops; or hop in a car and visit the Museum of Art or the Botanic Garden, just 15 minutes from the inn
- Near the Funk Zone, Santa Barbara's lively neighborhood full of wine-tasting rooms and restaurants; as well as the posh Montecito area, home to Oprah and many other A-listers
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on the maximum occupancy of up to 2 guests in a King Room and up to 4 guests in a Two Queen Room. Children 12 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 12% room tax, $7.70 in city taxes per night, and $6 resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $12 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(104 Member Ratings)