$999 – Arizona 3-night dude ranch experience for 2 w/meals
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo guests are raving about their experience at Rancho de la Osa in the Sonoran Desert — "our first guest ranch experience, and it far exceeded expectations"; "the food is top-notch"; and "there aren't enough stars for the staff." These are just a few of the accolades that have earned this dude ranch a 97% approval rating from Travelzoo members.
Now you can spend 3 nights under the stars with a package that includes all of your meals, plus a daily activity per person, such as horseback riding, e-biking, sport shooting, archery and UTV tours.
- $999 ... 2 guests can check in for 3 nights
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One 1.5- to 2-hour activity per person, per night: activities include horseback riding, e-biking, sport shooting, archery and UTV tours (activities begin the first morning after arrival; daily activity varies based on schedule)
- Add additional adults and children 5 and older, starting at $329 per person
- Not available: Oct. 9-13, 21-22; Nov. 23-26; Dec. 18 - Jan. 1; Jan. 13-15
More Reasons to Go
- Guest rooms are all uniquely decorated with colorful furnishings and Mexican antiques; most have fireplaces
- The ranch is rich in history — it originally was a village for the Tohono O'odham Nation, then a mission outpost where Margaret Mitchell wrote "Gone With the Wind"
- John Wayne, Joan Crawford, and Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Franklin D. Roosevelt have also stayed here
- Set on 590 acres in the Sonoran Desert bordering Mexico, the ranch is surrounded by a National Wildlife Refuge and offers vistas of the Baboquivari Mountains
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional guests in the same room can stay for $329 (extra-person vouchers are available for purchase after the initial 2-person voucher is purchased). Children 4 and under stay free of charge. In most accommodations, maximum occupancy is 2. For parties greater than 2, call the ranch before purchasing a voucher to confirm availability in an accommodation that can sleep more than 2 guests.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 9.015% tax and 15% service charge per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(93 Member Ratings)