$135 – Kenwood Inn: Spa Day with Pool & Bottle of Wine
Why We Love This Deal
The Spa at Kenwood Inn just underwent a head-to-toe makeover, and Travelzoo members can be one of the first through the door with these exclusive packages.
- $135 for a spa package with a 50-minute treatment; choose a massage up to $165 or a facial up to $170 (reg. up to $208 total)
- $175 for a spa package with an 80-minute massage, up to $280 (reg. $318 total)
- Both packages above include a complimentary welcome refreshment (choice of sparkling wine, tea or flavored water), a bottle of sparkling wine ($30 value), house-made sea-salt chocolate chip cookies ($8 value), pool access and use of the boutique spa amenities, including the shower, locker rooms and relaxation room
$159 for a private poolside cabana package for up to four people (reg. $259):
- Two chaise lounge chairs and a loveseat
- A premium bottle of local wine with two VIP wine tasting passes
- Afternoon cheese tasting plate
- A refrigerator stocked with soft drinks and still and sparkling water
- VIP pool service throughout the day
- Bose™ Bluetooth music player and charging station
- 15% off 50-minute+ spa treatments and retail items
Why We Love It
- "Whatever you do, check out the spa," says Conde Nast Traveler
- Relax by the serene pool before and/or after your service
- The bottle of wine can be enjoyed during your visit, or take it home
- Fodor's: "A pretty setting, expert practitioners and rejuvenating therapies" make a visit here "an ethereal experience"
- This charming Italian-style property is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
Travelzoo Tip: Overnight stays are also available, starting at $239 a night and complete with daily signature buffet breakfast, a nightly wine-and-cheese hour and more.
(31 Member Ratings)