$125 – Napa River Inn Spa: Massage & Bubbly, 45% Off
The Spa at Napa River Inn
Why We Love This Deal
Slip away to the Spa at Napa River Inn for a boutique spa day with a massage and bubbly. And it gets even better -- you save over $100.
- $125 for a spa package for one (reg. $230):
- 60-minute service; choose the Therapeutic Massage; Head, Neck, Hands and Feet Massage; Antioxidant Facial; or Nourishing Facial
- 30-minute Foot Bliss treatment
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- $245 for a couples package for two, with double everything above (reg. $460)
- Note: This is a boutique spa, so while it doesn't have full amenities, you can enjoy the outdoor patio area during your visit
Why We Love It
- Earns a perfect 5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- The waterfront hotel is located on Main Street
- Travelzoo members give it a 100% approval rating
- Uses organic, wild-harvested and hand-milled products from local creators
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 20% based on the original, nondiscounted price of the services provided will be added (paid directly to the merchant; this is standard for all customers). A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limited reservations available on holidays and holiday weekends. Must be 18 years old or older to use this voucher. Valid for one or two people, depending on option purchased. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
(17 Member Ratings)
(17 Member Ratings)
Lovely location. Staff was very nice.
Not a good massage. Both my husband and I are achy and not feeling well today after yesterday‘s massage. The “foot bliss” treatment is a misnomer. I don’t think this was a good value for the money.
Jennifer Sep 23, 2019 San Jose, USA
It was a clean facility. However it wasn’t the best spa experience. We were greeted in a not too welcoming manner, the personnel’s who did our massages did not seem to care about our satisfaction nor tried to customize our needs. They also shorted us 10 minutes (out of 60 min).. environment was relaxing however temperature was a bit cold.
Ka Tung Sep 21, 2019 San Leandro, USA
The person that gave me my massage was great. His name was Luis.
No showers. After or before you should be able to shower. Very disappointing.
Sep 03, 2019 San Jose jose, USA
Excellent masseuse; Lovely hostess.
Victoria Nov 28, 2018 Oakland, USA
The skill set of therapist and ambiance
Elizabeth Nov 18, 2018 Davis, USA
Beautiful and small boutique spa. Excellent services.
Cynthia Aug 09, 2018 Sonoma, USA
The massage - one of the best ever!
Make sure to confirm preferred gender of therapist. We asked for three females and one of us was assigned to a male.
Teresa Jul 29, 2018 Santa Rosa, USA