$35 – Harvest Inn: Wine Country Breakfast for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Visit this Wine Country favorite -- which earns 4.2 stars on OpenTable from over 650 reviews -- for a weekday breakfast for two with mimosas or bloody marys.
- $35 for breakfast for two (reg. $70)
- Two entrees, like short rib hash and eggs, French toast or huevos rancheros (up to $18 each)
- Two beverages, such as a mimosa or bloody mary (up to $12 each)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (up to $5 each)
- $69 for breakfast for four (reg. $140)
Why We Love It
- Zagat praises the cuisine as "upscale Californian"
- Dine alfresco and enjoy the beauty of the grounds
- Tour the property while on site to see the herb and produce gardens that supply ingredients
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated deals for lunch and dinner at Harvest Table, starting at $49 for two.
(31 Member Ratings)