$99 – 'Best of Sonoma': 7-Course Dinner at Santé, Reg. $161
Santé Restaurant at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
Critic Michael Bauer calls Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn's Santé Restaurant a "best bet" for a fine-dining experience in Wine Country (SF Chronicle).
Why We Love It
- One of the SF Chronicle's 100 Top Bay Area Restaurants (2015)
- "Truly outstanding service that still retains a friendly air" (Michelin)
- Serves "elegant Wine Country cuisine" in a "serene dining room" (Gayot)
- "A great destination for special occasions" (Bauer)
- "The food was perfectly prepared and beautifully presented" (Travelzoo member)
- A chef-selected seven-course tasting dinner with a glass of Gloria Ferrer sparkling wine
- For one person: $99 Sunday-Thursday; or $119 Friday-Saturday (reg. $161)
- For two people: $195 Sunday-Thursday; or $235 Friday-Saturday (reg. $322)
- For four people: $379 Sunday-Thursday; or $459 Friday-Saturday (reg. $644)
- Santé relies on highly seasonal ingredients, so menu items are subject to change; dishes may include the signature butter-poached Maine lobster, seared Pacific scallops, roasted Niman Ranch skirt steak or veal sweetbreads with braised nettles
- This deal is not available on: Nov. 24-27, Dec. 24-Jan. 3 and Feb. 10-14.
- We've also negotiated a spa day, including a massage and bubbly for $129. Or stop in for breakfast for two with mimosas for $42 (reg. $74).
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid Friday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday during merchant's dinner hours, depending on option purchased. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends including Nov. 24-27, Dec. 24-Jan. 3 and Feb. 10-14 (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit two vouchers per table. Entire table must participate in the same tasting menu. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change; menu changes daily. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid for one, two or four diners only, depending on option purchased.
105 Member Reviews
Ratings & reviews reflect verified member feedback for Santé Restaurant at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn over the past 15 months.
Enjoyed Most: Yes I did
suzanne Jan 06, 2017 California, United States
Enjoyed Most: Service was excellent and the food was delicious.
Laura Jan 03, 2017 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Excellent service, delicious food!
Kelly Dec 23, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Food, service, setting
Other Comments: Great staff!
Robert E Dec 23, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Great food, service and atmosphere
Other Comments: Wonderful experience. When the opportunity arises we will definitely return to this restaurant.
Joel Dec 20, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Greeted with courtesy sat at a comfortable table. And our server Lexi was so helpful and attentive. Not rushed and prompt with our orders
Juliette Dec 11, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Everything Food Service Atmosphere
Chris Dec 09, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Service
Other Comments: Your original post said " Reservations" needed. Could not get thru on phone # you provided. Try it. Called direct line for hotel and informed by concierge " No Reservations Necessary."
David Dec 08, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: The crab benedict was fabulous. Very elegant hotel.
Carol Dec 04, 2016 CA, United States
Enjoyed Most: Service and attention. Food was great also
Rita Nov 20, 2016 CA, United States