$25 – Healdsburg: Limited-Edition Wine Tasting with Food Pairings
Why We Love This Deal
Williamson Wines in downtown Healdsburg earns a 95% approval rating from Travelzoo members -- "perfect pairings with food and generous wine pours," one member describes.
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your experience when you're ready.
- $25 for the Icon Wine Tasting for one person, which includes five wine pours with five gourmet food pairings (reg. $50)
- $49 for the Icon tasting for two (reg. $100)
- $59 for the Meritage/Bordeaux Style Wine Tasting for one plus a full lunch (reg. $90), during which guests will explore a selection of Noble- and Meritage-style wines with the paired meal
- $99 for the Meritage/Bordeaux tasting with lunch for two (reg. $180)
Why We Love It
- Visit any time thru December -- perfect for your next Wine Country trip
- The winemaker and chef often visit to chat and answer questions
- Pair the wines with small plates or upgrade to a full lunch
- Earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor from over 280 reviews
- Located less than a block from the historic Healdsburg Square downtown
(35 Member Ratings)