$29 – Napa Valley 2020 Wine Passport for 2: 20+ Locations
Napa Valley Wine Passport
Why We Love This Deal
Save 50% on a wine passport for two in Napa, good for complimentary wine tastings and discounted wine purchases.
- $29 for the 2020 Napa Valley Wine Passport for two (reg. $59)
- See the full list of offers, including two-for-one tastings and savings on wine purchases
- Locations include Andretti Winery, Rutherford Ranch Winery and Tamber Bey
Why We Love It
- This Napa passport features 25 locations
- Visit locations at your leisure through all of 2020
- Buy a few vouchers and go wine tasting with a big group
Travelzoo Tip: Get the passport for the Sonoma wine region.
Voucher must be exchanged online for the passport; the passport is valid through Dec. 31, 2020. See voucher for online redemption info. After confirming your order online, your passport will arrive by mail in 3-6 business days. If you need to use your passport within the next 72 hours, please email email@example.com for a temporary passport to use until your membership arrives in the mail. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly for each experience. Valid for two people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. You must check with individual wineries for tasting room hours and days of operation (by calling or visiting winery websites).