$25 – Healdsburg: Limited-Edition Wine Tasting with Food Pairings
Why We Love This Deal
Williamson Wines in downtown Healdsburg earns a 96% approval rating from Travelzoo members -- "perfect pairings with food and generous wine pours," one member describes.
- $25 for the Icon Wine Tasting for one person, which includes five wine pours with five gourmet food pairings (reg. $50)
- $49 for the Icon tasting for two (reg. $100)
- $59 for the Meritage/Bordeaux Style Wine Tasting for one plus a full lunch (reg. $90), during which guests will explore a selection of Noble- and Meritage-style wines with the paired meal
- $99 for the Meritage/Bordeaux tasting with lunch for two (reg. $180)
Why We Love It
- Visit any time thru next March -- perfect for your next Wine Country trip
- The winemaker and chef often visit to chat and answer questions
- Pair the wines with small plates or upgrade to a full lunch
- Earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor from over 250 reviews
- Located less than a block from the historic Healdsburg Square downtown
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Allow about 90 minutes for your tasting. Reservations are cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late. Wine and food tastings subject to change. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one or two people, depending on option purchased. Not valid on products. Must be ages 21 years or older to use this deal. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. No outside food or drink is allowed. Valid at the 18 Matheson location only.
(36 Member Ratings)
(36 Member Ratings)
Great experience,enjoyed the wine. Knowledgeable staff.
Judith Nov 07, 2019 Santa Rosa, USA
Highly recommend. Wonderful wines paired with delicious food. Attentive service.
Alice Aug 17, 2019 Roanoke, USA
I enjoyed most of the wines. Food pairings were tasty & served at a good pace. Friendly, helpful staff. Welcoming environment. Bought a couple of bottles afterwards. Would definitely visit again, given the opportunity :)
MARIA Jul 30, 2019 RICHMOND, USA
Delicious and casual tasting with great wines.
Jocelyn Jul 16, 2019 Tracy, USA
John Apr 19, 2019 Newport, USA
Excellent pairings! Lots of information!
Very friendly people! Really made our visit to Healdsburg a pleasure.
Marna Mar 05, 2019 San Mateo, USA
They also have wonderful spices,jams & wine with fabulous instructions on how to marry all of them.
Linda Mar 02, 2019 Alamo, USA
Kimberly Feb 15, 2019 Apache Junction, USA
food and wine pairing was excellent and descriptions helped make it even better
Joel Jan 11, 2019 Santa RosaSanta Rosa, USA
The presentation by Adam; the food and of course the wine.
I highly recommend this!
Ann Jan 05, 2019 Moraga, USA