Napa Valley / Sonoma
$25 – Healdsburg: Limited-Edition Wine Tasting with Food Pairings
Expect an "elevated level of tasting" at Williamson Wines, says Sonoma Magazine, also recommending the lovely outdoor terrace.
- $25 for the Icon Wine Tasting for one person, which includes five exclusive wine pours with five gourmet food pairings (reg. $50)
- $49 for the Icon tasting for two (reg. $100)
- $59 for the Meritage/Bordeaux Style Wine Tasting plus lunch for one (reg. $90), during which guests will explore a selection of Noble- and Meritage-style wines, paired with lunch
- $99 for the Meritage/Bordeaux tasting with lunch for two (reg. $180)
Why We Love It
- Sip on handcrafted, limited-edition wines at the tasting room
- Visit any time through next April -- perfect for your next Wine Country trip
- The winemaker and chef often visit to chat and answer questions
- Pair the wines with small plates or upgrade to a full lunch
- Located less than a block from the historic Healdsburg Square downtown
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Allow about 90 minutes for your tasting. Reservations are cancelled for guests over 30 minutes late. Wine and food tastings subject to change. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one or two people, depending on option purchased. Not valid on products. Must be ages 21 years or older to use this deal. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. No outside food or drink is allowed. Valid at the 18 Matheson location only.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2018
(12 Member Ratings)
(12 Member Ratings)
Michael Nov 09, 2017 Windsor, USA
joined their club
Ellen Nov 07, 2017 Oakland, USA
wines were good and the food was delicious
very good presentation by the host. Appreciate they offer something for singles.
Stanley Oct 29, 2017 Olivehurst, USA
Truly delicious and informative experience! Food and wine pairing like I've never experienced! Wish I had more time there and in Healdsburg!
Been praying for all of Napa and Sonoma since I heard about the fires. Be safe!
Joan Oct 18, 2017 West Hartford, USA
The pairing with the food, the food was delicious and well suited to the wines that we tasted. Excellent presentation and presenter really knew his wines.
David Oct 17, 2017 Columbia, USA
Food pairings, the wine, the staff
John Oct 17, 2017 Glencoe, USA
Service was great; wine and food were fabulous! All 6 had a great time.
Judith Oct 17, 2017 Savannah, USA
Food & service
Chiemi Sep 10, 2017 Rosevillese, USA