$69 – Healdsburg: Wine & Food Walking Tour, Save $42
Healdsburg is one of the most romantic small towns in America (CNN). Stroll around the quaint streets and indulge in food and wine tastings.
Why We Love It
- Enjoy exclusive tastings at three boutique wineries any day
- Plus stop at neighborhood gem restaurants and food artisan shops
- Tastings are custom-crafted with local food artisans and tasting rooms
- Try up to 12 wines paired with small plates, like pinot noir and chili verde
- Rated a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor from nearly 300 reviews
Travelzoo Tip: Remember to always have at least three sips to fully experience the flavor -- by the third sip, you are actually tasting the flavor of the wine.
- $69 for a guided walking tour (up to an $89 value) for one person; plus get two additional boutique tasting room passes, which can be used on the same day or on a future visit (reg. $111 total)
- Taste freshly baked artisan breads and sweets, gourmet local cheeses and wild boar salumi, chocolates paired with wines, honey-drizzled pears atop Stilton cheese and more
- All food, drink and tasting fees
- Accommodates most dietary requirements including gluten free
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017