$149 – Sonoma Wine Country Stay incl. Tastings, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Unharmed by the recent fires in Sonoma County, Geyserville Inn, tucked amid the rolling hills of Alexander Valley, is eagerly welcoming guests with a member-favorite deal that includes an upgraded room and tasting passes for two — all for up to half off. Travelzoo members who have stayed here rave about their experience.
- Accomodations in an upgraded Deluxe King room with private balcony/patio or direct access to hot tub and pool through March
- $149 per night ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- $199 per night ... check in Friday-Saturday
- Complimentary tastings for two at Pech Merle Winery; deLorimier Winery; and the Inn’s on-site tasting room, DUO-Vini E Bocce, featuring both Etrusca and Tonti wines ($60 value per person; reg. $120 total)
- Complimentary calamari appetizer at the Inn’s on-site restaurant, the Geyserville Grille (reg. $14)
- Not available: Dec. 25; Feb. 14
- Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund
Why We Love It
- Rooms were completely renovated in 2019
- The inn is just minutes from downtown Geyserville, home to several art galleries and tasting rooms
- Dining is available on the patio under trees, on the redwood pool deck or inside at a table overlooking the vineyards
- Deluxe guest rooms feature balconies/patios and fireplaces
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A $5 nightly facility fee ($8 starting Jan. 1, 2020) and 14% tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-857-4343 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. If there is is no answer or busy signal, the hotel is likely on the other line. If so, either leave a message and the hotel will get back to you or call back at another time. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
(18 Member Ratings)