$43 – Medieval Times Dinner & Show in Myrtle Beach
Why We Love This Deal
Take a trip back a few centuries to feast on a four-course meal while knights compete to prove their strength and loyalty to the queen. Travelzoo members save 35% on admission through 2020.
- $43 (reg. $65.89) ... General Admission for one adult, which comes with:
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament: witness knights on horseback, incredible live jousting, sword fighting, and awe-inspiring equestrian skills as six daring knights compete to be champion
- 4-course meal: garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn, herb-basted potatoes, dessert of the Castle, coffee and two rounds of select, non-alcoholic beverages
- $28 (reg. $36.51) ... One child (ages 3-12)
- Note: Medieval Times has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit — see more information
Why We Love It
- For an experience reminiscent to the era, meals are consumed without utensils
- For adults over 21 years old, a full-service bar offers drinks for purchase
- A new character, the Minister of Measuring Things, uses entertaining props to help ensure adequate physical distancing among audience members
- Earns a 4.5-star review from over 2,000 TripAdvisor reviewers
Deadline to redeem is Dec. 31, 2020. Online reservations required; subject to availability (see instructions below). Do not provide your PIN number before arriving at Medieval Times. Please arrive 60 minutes prior to reservation time. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app as well as government-issued photo I.D. Seating is first-come, first-served. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit up to 10 purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Guests sensitive to horses or with respiratory conditions, allergies or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects. To reschedule reservation, email email@example.com with full name and voucher number. Must be 13 years old or older to use General Admission for adults; must be 3-12 years old to use General Admission for children. Children 2 and under are free; however, each must sit on an adult's lap and eat from their plate. Valid for one adult or child, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers or special engagements. Must use in one visit. Members may purchase alcoholic beverages on-site (paid directly to the merchant; this is standard for all customers). Entry to Castle is subject to health and safety policies in place at time of admission. Attending public gatherings with large numbers of individuals risks possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases. Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. See FAQ's.