$469 – Venice Grand Canal Stay for 2 incl. Summer & Meals
Why We Love This Deal
Gondolas bobbing along the Grand Canal while you enjoy breakfast, looking across the water at Isola di San Giorgio before a day of exploring Venice. All things in store for Travelzoo members, who can save more than $200 per night on stays into 2022 at the 4-star Hotel Monaco, located at the epicenter of this bucket-list-worthy city.
- Accommodations for up to two guests in a Superior Golden Leaf Room
- $469 for 2 nights in low season (July-August 2021; November 2021 - February 2022; July-August 2022)
- $685 for 2 nights in high season (April-June, September-October 2021; April-June, September-October 2022)
- Upgraded Deluxe Rooms overlooking the Grand Canal are also discounted (from $729 for 2 nights in low season) — trust us, the views are worth the additional cost
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two welcome drinks upon arrival ($48 value)
- In-room bottle of Prosecco ($35 value)
- $95 credit towards dinner for two
- All hotel taxes and fees are included, although a $5.35 daily tourist tax is not included and will be paid to the hotel directly
- Price is for two guests (not per person)
- Want to stay longer? Add an extra day to your trip starting at $235 per night; stays of 5+ nights receive drinks with dinner
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The hotel sits directly on the Grand Canal, just steps from Piazza San Marco
- Guest rooms are lavishly decorated with Murano-glass chandeliers, Italian marble bathrooms and Baroque-style furnishings
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Room to see gondoliers passing by your window while you, for instance, toast with some Prosecco
- The on-site restaurant specializes in Venetian classics like lobster bouillabaisse and seafood risotto with scampi; it also offers genuinely astounding views of Isola di San Giorgio across the water
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced cleaning and safety procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Order a caffè corretto from one of Venice's many coffee stands to enjoy a boozy espresso drink while you wander the city.
About the Destination
Founded in the fifth century and officially inducted as a UNESCO World Heritage site in the 1980s, Venice comprises over 100 small islands and labyrinthian canals just off of Italy's Adriatic coast. The city is renowned for its striking Gothic and Baroque architecture and uniquely maritime way of life.
To reach the city, fly into Venice Airport Marco Polo (VCE); from there, it's a 20-minute taxi or ride share to the hotel. Entry restrictions for Italy are currently in place. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 0039 041 520 0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions; extra-night vouchers must be used in conjunction with a valid 2-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please contact the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.