$125 – Beachhouse at Moana: Tasting Menu Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can save 30% on an oceanside dinner for two at Beachhouse at the Moana, rated 4 stars on Zagat.
- $125 for a three-course tasting menu dinner for two people (reg. $178)
- First course seafood trio: ahi tartare, shrimp cocktail, crab cake
- Second course beef & reef: hoisin-braised short rib, grilled lobster tail, potato puree, hamakua mushroom, roasted brassicas and short rib jus
- Dessert: lemon sable, blueberry mousse, lavender sponge cake, chocolate cremeux, lilikoi curd, cardamo tuile
- Complimentary four-hour valet or self-parking
- Not valid: Nov. 28; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14.
Why We Love It
- Offer is valid through March 2020
- Make a reservation for any day of the week
- Earns 4.5 stars from over 1,300 reviews on OpenTable
- With picturesque ocean views, this makes for a romantic date night
Travelzoo Tip: Treat yourself to a spa day or save on a breakfast buffet or afternoon tea for two on a return visit to the property.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.