$125 – Farm-to-Table Lū'au at the Waikiki Aquarium
Why We Love This Deal
Sunset ocean views. A locally grown and prepared menu. Fire and hula performances. The Diamond Head Lū'au experience truly speaks for itself and Travelzoo members can save on admission for up to four people.
- $125 for the Farm-to-Table Lūʻau Package for one (reg. $159)
- $247 for two (reg. $318)
- $492 for four (reg. $636)
This package includes the following per person:
- A fresh flower lei
- Mai Tai welcome cocktail
- Two premium drink tickets
- Standard Lū‘au seating
- Special farm-to-table food stations, including a Kalua pig carving station, hot and cold dishes and an array of fruit and desserts
- Admission to the Waikiki Aquarium during lūʻau hours
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp from over 1,200 reviews collectively
- Smaller than your average lū'au, there is a max of 250 guests
- Explore the aquarium at your leisure during lū'au hours
- Engage in cultural activities like hula lessons, lei making, weaving, ukulele lessons and more
Travelzoo Tip: Get the best discount when used for adult admission, but this deal still offers savings for youth admission.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.