$25 – Waikiki: Wood-Fired Pizzas & Craft Beer for 2, Reg. $40
Why We Love This Deal
Order anything from the menu and save over 35% on lunch or dinner at Flour & Barley, a "traditional and modern Italian-American" spot that serves some of the "best pizza you can eat in Oahu" (Thrillist).
- $25 for $40 to spend on food and drinks for two or more diners
- $45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks for four or more diners
- Choose from 16 different pizzas, like the Kalua Pork with mozzarella, slow-roasted pork, onion, jalapenos, roasted tomato, house-made BBQ sauce and cilantro
- Menu includes an array of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and more
- Pair your meal with drinks like the Waikiki Sunset or the Pina Colada
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on Opentable, TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Located in the International Market Place
- One of Honolulu magazine's five favorite pizza places in Honolulu, the menu includes some of the same options as the other locations as well as some Hawaii-specific flavors
- "The staff is very friendly and the service is great" (Travelzoo member)
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
(128 Member Ratings)