$25 – Waikiki: Wood-Fired Pizzas & Craft Beer for 2, Reg. $40
Why We Love This Deal
Order anything from the menu and save over 35% on dinner at Flour & Barley, a "traditional and modern Italian-American" spot named as serving some of the best pizza you can eat in Oahu (Thrillist).
- $25 for $40 to spend on food and drinks for two or more diners
- $45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks for four or more diners
- Choose from 16 different pizzas like the Aloha Pie with mozzarella, Maui gold pineapple, Spam, smoked bacon and Calabrian chili
- Menu includes an array of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and more
- Pair your meal with drinks like the Waikiki Sunset with coconut rum, pineapple juice, mango juice, lime juice and Chambord
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on Opentable, TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Located in the newly renovated International Market Place
- One of Honolulu magazine's five favorite pizza places in Honolulu, the menu includes some of the same options as the other locations as well as some Hawaii-specific flavors
- "The staff is very friendly and the service is great" (Travelzoo member)
Travelzoo Tip: During the NFL season, doors open at 7 a.m.; catch the early-morning games with pizza and a breakfast beer.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
(189 Member Ratings)