$25 – Tortilla Republic Kauai: Lunch or Dinner for 2
Kauai's Tortilla Republic is a "smash with visitors and locals" thanks to its "modern, sophisticated" Mexican fare (Frommer's).
Why We Love It
- "Great modern Mexican fare" with "handcrafted, original recipe margaritas" (Kauai Traveler)
- Earns a 95% approval rating from more than 400 Travelzoo members
- Rated 4 stars by Yelp, OpenTable and TripAdvisor reviewers
- "The food was fabulous as well as the service" (Travelzoo member)
- Located at The Shops at Kukui'ula; perfect before or after a day of shopping
- $25 for lunch for two (reg. $47); comes with choice of guacamole or bottomless salsa tasting to share; two entrees (up to $15 each); and two non-alcoholic drinks
- $59 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $101)
- An aperitivo to share, such as the ceviche or shrimp queso fundido (up to $13)
- Two entrees, such as the 8-ounce filet or the seared scallops with applewood smoked bacon
- A drink per person, such as the jalapeño margarita or strawberry caipirinha (up to $11 each)
- $115 for the dinner and drinks for four (reg. $202)
- Note: The dinner and drinks offers are valid at Tortilla Republic "The Upstairs" only; the lunch offer is valid in the TR Cantina & Margarita Bar only.
Valid for two or four diners, respectively. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017
(330 Member Reviews)