$65 & up—Hawaii catamaran cruises incl. fireworks nights
Why We Love This Deal
Take a relaxing boat ride off Oahu's coast to witness views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head. If you're lucky, you'll even glimpse energetic spinner dolphins and, during winter months, majestic humpback whales. Take your pick of a nighttime fireworks sail or an afternoon or sunset sail.
- $65 for one 1-hour Friday Night Fireworks Sail (7:30 p.m. departures) for one person
- $65 for one person (all ages; reg. up to $85)
- Comes with an open bar
Choice of one 2-hour sail: Fun in the Sun Sail (8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. departures) or Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail (5 p.m. departures)
- $75 for one adult (ages 13 and up; reg. up to $137.90)
- $58 for one child (ages 3-12; reg. $101.20)
- Note: Travelzoo members with an adult ticket for The Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail will receive one complementary alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage ($8 value).
More Reasons to Go
- Both the Friday Night Fireworks and Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail feature an open bar—the Friday Night Fireworks bar is available at no extra cost, while the Honolulu City Lights bar is available for an extra $20 (paid directly to Makani Catamaran; must be of legal age to consume alcohol)
- Makani Catamaran docks in Kewalo Basin Harbor, which—by car—is located less than 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu and about 15 minutes from Waikiki
- "This 65-foot Makani is the top catamaran in Hawaii for luxury" (Fodor's)
Merchant Cancellation: A 48-hour cancellation is required. Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure are subject to voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; depending on voucher, valid select Fridays or daily during merchant's operating hours (call to confirm most up-to-date operating hours). Online reservations required at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. There may be limited availability per day at this discounted rate. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included (paid directly to the merchant). Please tip crew on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Email email@example.com or call to cancel reservation. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Friday Night Firework Sail voucher valid for 1 person (can be used for an adult or child; max value is based on the regular adult price). Depending on voucher, Fun in the Sun Sail/Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail voucher valid for 1 person (ages 13 and up; can be used for an adult or senior; max value is based on the regular adult price) or one child (ages 3-12). Children 2 and under are free; however, each must still be reserved as a guest. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Minimum passenger requirements may apply. Subject to weather conditions.
Up to 42%
$65 & up
How to Book
(28 Member Ratings)