$110 – Guided Shark Dive off Haleiwa Harbor, Available into 2022
Why We Love This Deal
Thrill-seekers can check one more bucket-list item off their lists: experience a guided, non-cage shark dive with Hawaii Ocean Adventure Tours. Save over 25% to learn about sharks' importance to the oceans, spend over 20 minutes in the water and more.
- $110 for a 1.5-hour pelagic shark dive for one person (ages 10 and up; reg. $153.51)
- Note: Hawaii Ocean Adventure Tours has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit
Why We Love It
- Hawaii Ocean Adventure Tours hosts up to six people per dive, customizing each experience per group and making it ideal for going with family and friends
- No need to own your own diving equipment; Hawaii Ocean Adventure Tours provides masks and snorkels
- Guests can even bring food and beverage along the tour; just be sure to drink in moderation and clean up any litter
Travelzoo Tip: Get a friend (or two) to go with as dives require a minimum of two people.
About the Destination
Be advised: A pre-travel COVID-19 test is required to enter Hawaii and bypass the state mandatory 10-day quarantine. Visit the Hawaii State Department of Health for the most up-to-date information, or click here for more information.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours for departures at 6:30, 8:30, 10:30 a.m., 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. (check website for most up-to-date departure hours). Online reservations required; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit six purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit six vouchers per group. 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Valid for one person (ages 10 and up). Children 9 and under are allowed as only extra boat riders for a discounted rider fee each (paid directly to the merchant; this is standard for all customers). Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. There is a minimum of two reservations required for dives to take place; if the minimum is not met, reservations are subject to rescheduling. Maximum six people per dive. Subject to weather conditions. See more FAQ's.