$99 – Big Island: Zip Line or Segway Tour + Botanical Garden Pass
Why We Love This Deal
Hop on a Segway or zip line through Botanical World, Hawaii's largest botanical garden and "the place to see the beautiful Kamaee waterfalls" (Fodor's).
- $99 for a Botanical Garden pass and the Zip Isle zip-line course for one (reg. $210)
- $99 for the garden pass and the two-hour Mamalahoa Segway Tour for one (reg. $210)
- $147 for the garden pass, zip line and Segway tour for one (reg. $387)
- $7 for the garden pass for one (reg. $33)
- The garden pass includes unlimited access to the botanical gardens, waterfalls and children's herbaceous maze for seven consecutive days from the date of purchase
Why We Love It
- The zip line runs through a rainforest canopy, over waterfalls and pools
- Lookout points offer 360-degree views
- Segway tours along the Hamakua coast and passes waterfalls and bridges
- Taste freshly picked tropical fruits at the arboretum
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
How to Book
(52 Member Ratings)