$40 – Oahu: Scenic 5-Star Photography Tour, Half Off
Why We Love This Deal
Rated a perfect 5 stars from over 1,600 TripAdvisor reviews, Oahu Photography Tours takes you to the island's most iconic and Instagram-worthy spots.
- $40 for the 5.5-hour Golden Sunrise Photo Tour for one (reg. $79.95 per person)
- This tour starts early -- an hour before sunup -- and brings you to the best spots to capture the breathtaking sunrise
- Visit Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout, Waimanalo Bay and the Ko’olau Mountains
$40 for the 5.5-hour Epic Hawaiian Sunset Tour for one (reg. $79.95 per person)
- Photograph Hawaii's most classic sunset from the eastern tip of Oahu
- See Hanauma Bay, the Halona blowhole, Ko'olau Mountains and more picturesque sites
- Bring your own camera -- the guides will help with all devices, from smartphones to high-end cameras
Why We Love It
- Groups are intimate, with seven people or less
- Hands-on, individual guidance provided for all skill levels
- Plenty of time to use -- go on any scheduled tour through August 2020
Travelzoo Tip: Tours include van pickup and drop-off at Waikiki-area hotels, free admission to featured landmarks, use of tripods and free Wi-Fi.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.