$32 – Waikiki: Hawaiian Pirate Ship Cruise, Save 25%
Why We Love This Deal
Take Waikiki cruising to the next level with a sailing aboard a Hawaiian pirate ship. Travelzoo members can save over 25% on this journey praised by Fodor's as "swashbuckling fun."
- Pirate Daytime Cruise
- $32 for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. $44)
- $25 for one child, ages 3-12 (reg. $33)
- Sailings leave at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday-Sunday
- Pirate Dance Cruise
- $32 for one adult, ages 21 and up (reg. $44)
- Sailings are at 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
- This adults-only pirate party is loaded with dancing and upbeat tunes; there is no alcohol available for purchase, but guests can BYOB
Why We Love It
- Spend 1.5 hours sailing along the shores of Waikiki
- Onboard interactive entertainment includes pirate battles, treasure hunting and more
- The experience earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.