$35 – Oahu: BYOB Catamaran Sunset Cruise
Why We Love This Deal
Sail off into the sunset on an evening cruise with Oahu Catamarans, which earns a perfect 5 stars on Yelp.
- $35 for a sunset cruise for one adult, ages 13 and up (reg. $49)
- $65 for two adults (reg. $98)
- $129 for four adults (reg. $196)
- $15 for one child, ages 12 and under (reg. $20)
- These two-hour trips depart daily at 5:30 p.m. on the Kahala Kai
- The cruise is BYOB; complimentary snacks, bottled water and soda will also be served
Why We Love It
- Plenty of time to visit -- use any time through April 2020
- Captain Carl has been sailing in Hawaii for over 30 years
- The bigger the group, the bigger the savings
Travelzoo Tip: The Kahala Kai catamaran was designed and built exclusively for the waters of Oahu, and we also negotiated a snorkel trip aboard the boat for $49.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.
How to Book
(12 Member Ratings)