$29 & up – North Shore: Kayak or Paddleboard Rental & Lesson
Why We Love This Deal
Experience the legendary waters of the North Shore in a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard, and explore the Anahulu River to get a peek at Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- $29 for a two-hour kayak or stand-up paddleboard rental and 20-minute land/water lesson for one person (reg. $50)
- $55 for the rental and lesson for two people (reg. $100)
- $105 for the rental and lesson for four people (reg. $200)
Why We Love It
- Make it work with your itinerary and choose your start time, at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. or noon
- Over 300 reviewers have rated this experience a perfect 5-stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- First time? Instruction and all the gear you need is included
Travelzoo Tip: Check out our other Hawaii deals for things to do on the islands, from more top-rated tours and activities, to spa days and luxe dinners.