$49 – Oahu: 2-Hour Catamaran & Snorkel Trip
Why We Love This Deal
Set off on a snorkeling adventure with Oahu Catamarans, which earns a perfect 5 stars on Yelp.
- $49 for a two-hour catamaran and snorkel tour for one adult, ages 18 and up (reg. $65)
- $85 for two adults (reg. $130)
- $169 for four adults (reg. $260)
- Trips depart daily at 3 p.m. -- set off on the Kahala Kai catamaran and catch views of downtown Honolulu, Diamond Head and more
- The captain will anchor the boat so guests can dive in for the snorkeling portion (gear included)
Why We Love It
- Plenty of time to visit -- use any time through June
- Captain Carl has been sailing in Hawaii for over 30 years
- Get a chance to swim alongside turtles and exotic fish
Travelzoo Tip: The Kahala Kai catamaran was designed and built exclusively for the waters of Oahu, and we also negotiated a BYOB sunset cruise aboard the boat for $35.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.