$40 – Oahu: Scenic 5-Star Photography Tour, Half Off
Why We Love This Deal
Rated a perfect 5 stars out of over 1,500 TripAdvisor reviews, Oahu Photography Tours takes you to the island's most iconic and Instagram-worthy spots.
- $40 for the 5.5-hour Golden Sunrise Photo Tour for one (reg. $79.95 per person); $79 for two
- This tour starts early -- an hour before sunup -- and brings you to the best spots to capture the breathtaking sunrise
- Visit Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout, Waimanalo Bay and the Ko’olau Mountains
$49 for the 7.5-hour Country Sunset Tour for one (reg. $89.95 per person); $97 for two
- If you're looking to capture the famous golden hour, this tour is your best bet
- Get views of the southern coastline, Waikiki, Tantalus Mountain and the sunset on the North Shore
- Bring your own camera -- the guides will help with all devices, from smartphones to high-end cameras
Why We Love It
- Groups are intimate, with seven people or less
- Hands-on, individual guidance provided for all skill levels
- Plenty of time to use -- go on any scheduled tour through July
Travelzoo Tip: Tours include van pick-up and dropoff at Waikiki-area hotels, free admission to featured landmarks, use of tripods and free Wi-Fi.
Looking for more to do in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals.