$99 – Bucket List Item: Ride a Helicopter over the Waikiki Shore
Soar above the Waikiki shoreline with this once-in-a-lifetime experience from Novictor Helicopters, rated a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor.
Why We Love It
- This is the best price we've seen for this length of ride in the area
- See sights like the Waikiki skyline, Punchbowl Crater and Diamond Head
- Every rider has a window seat; you can even choose to have the doors off
- Take a tour any day of the week through September
- Includes 15 minutes of scheduled fly time
Travelzoo Tip: Novictor Helicopters is located inside the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport. Please park in left-hand side lot.
- $99 for the 15-minute Waikiki Shoreline tour for one
- $195 for the same tour for two
- Each guest can choose to have the doors on or off, the latter offering even more epic views
- This is an exclusive package from Novictor Helicopters and offers the best deal pricing we've seen for the area
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017