$99 – Big Island: Zip Line & Garden Pass at Botanical World
For half off, zip-line through Botanical World, Hawaii's largest botanical garden and "the place to see the beautiful Kamaee waterfalls" (Fodor's).
Why We Love It
- Zip line runs through rainforest canopy, over waterfalls and pools
- Lookout points offer 360-degree views, including of Mauna Kea volcano
- Segway tours along the Hamakua coast; pass waterfalls and bridges
- Taste freshly picked tropical fruits at the arboretum
- $99 for a Botanical Garden pass and the Zip Isle zip line course for one (reg. $200)
- $99 for the garden pass and the two-hour Mamalahoa Segway Tour for one (reg. $200)
- $147 for the garden pass, zip line AND Segway tour for one (reg. $293.60)
- $7 for the garden pass for one (reg. $33)
- The garden pass includes unlimited access to the botanical gardens, waterfalls and children's herbaceous maze for seven consecutive days from the date of purchase
Valid for one person. Subject to severe weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017
(52 Member Reviews)