$1180—Waikiki suite for 4 nights w/breakfast, save $1000
Why We Love This Deal
Steps from world-famous Waikiki Beach, this Embassy Suites hotel is known for its spacious, family-friendly accommodations featuring separate living areas and private lanais plus made-to-order breakfast. You’ll also be in the heart of a quintessential Hawaiian vacation spot, with restaurants, nightlife, live music and cultural activities galore along the Waikiki Beach Walk and a variety of popular Oʻahu attractions nearby.
Escape the winter chill or plan your spring break and save over $1000 on 4-night stays with this offer that includes a waived resort fee, which covers a variety of sought-after discounts (cabana rentals, anyone?)
- Two guests can spend 4 nights in one of the suites below, Sept. 25 - May 25
- $1180 ... One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite—these suites have one king bed or two queen beds and a separate living room with a sleeper sofa
- $1580 ... One-Bedroom Ocean View Hula Tower Suite—these ocean-facing suites also have one king or two queen beds and a separate living room with a sleeper sofa
- $1860 ... One-Bedroom Premium Ocean View Suite; this more spacious corner suite features one king or two queen beds and a separate living room with a sleeper sofa
- Price is per room, not per person, based on 2 guests per room; one king suites sleep up to 4 guests and two queen suites sleep up to 6 guests
- Kids 17 and under stay for no additional charge
- Signature amenity: All guests, including children, receive daily breakfast (think made-to-order omelet station and fresh-from-the-island fruit) and a nightly poolside reception with drinks and appetizers
- Travelzoo member perk: Waived nightly resort fee (reg. $40 per night); the fee covers Wi-Fi, beach towel use and more
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting from $295 per night
- Partial Ocean View Suites are not available on: Oct. 7-8; Nov. 23-26; Feb. 9-19; March 15-31
- All suites not available on: Dec. 22 - Jan. 1
More Reasons to Go
- The location is prime—just one block from Waikiki Beach and within easy access of shops and restaurants
- On-site activities include sunrise yoga and hula lessons; the Grand Lanai has a heated pool, hot tub, children's pool and sprawling sundeck
- The hotel is within a 30-minute drive of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, ʻIolani Palace, the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout and Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Nature Preserve
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the booking link instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per suite. Additional adults can stay for $75 per person, per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests in a 1 King Suite and 6 guests in a 2 Queen Suite.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 17.96% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The $40 resort fee is waived with this deal. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi; exercise and cultural activities; beach towel use; restaurant and shopping discounts; cabana and daybed discounts; dessert at Ruth's Chris with entrée purchase; and youth entrance (per paid adult) at Waikiki Aquarium & Bishop Museum. Valet parking is an additional $45 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. The voucher deal is not applicable to other promotions booked through Hilton Reservations, Contact Center or the hotel website.
Over $1000 off
(75 Member Ratings)