$795—Maui villa for 3 nights through 2023 (summer included!)
Why We Love This Deal
The Kapalua Villas Maui has what you need for an island getaway: spacious accommodations with all the comforts of home? Check. Dreamy location? Check. Activities for the whole family? Check. Close proximity to multiple restaurants offering up mouthwatering dishes? Check and check. Nestled on one of Hawaii's largest nature preserves, guests will be within easy reach of the beach (hint: the resort offers a shuttle) and have access to hiking trails, two championship golf courses, tennis and a 200-acre zipline course.
We rarely see discounted rates at condo resorts in Maui, especially over peak summer dates. With this offer, up to 4 guests can stay in a One Bedroom Condo for up to 45% off through Dec. 10.
- Up to 4 guests can stay for 3 nights through Dec. 10, 2023
- $795 ... Golf Villas One Bedroom Gold Fairway View—these units include a full kitchen, washer/dryer and lanai with views overlooking the Bay Golf Course
- $1395 ... Bay Villas One Bedroom Gold Oceanfront View—these condos are situated closest to Oneloa Beach and also include a full kitchen, washer/dryer and lanai
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting from $265 per night
Travelzoo member perk:
- Reduced resort fee ($20 plus tax, per night; reg. $40 plus tax, per night); the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, access to the resort shuttle and more
- Not available: July 1-4; Nov. 23-25
- Note: Guests will pay a one-time, non-refundable $59 damage protection charge and $289 cleaning charge in addition to taxes and fees. We’ve researched these fees, and found that other condo-style accommodations in and around Maui have similar mandatory charges
- Price is per room, not per person
- Travelzoo Tip: Explore Maui's coastline with an all-day adventure tour
More Reasons to Go
- The condos included in this offer are managed by Outrigger, one of the most experienced property management companies in Hawaii
- Kapalua Villas Maui is part of the larger Kapalua Resort—which is situated on 22,000 acres. Guests will have access to various restaurants, amenities and activities scattered throughout the resort in addition to three beaches, two marine sanctuaries, and miles of inland and coastal hiking trails
- The shuttle makes it easy to get around and see what the entire resort has to offer (included in the resort fee)
About the Destination
To reach The Kapalua Villas Maui, travelers will fly into Kahului Airport (OGG); from there, it's an hour's drive to the resort.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-800-688-7444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 31 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 4 guests per room. Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests sharing a One Bedroom Villa.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 4.166% state general excise tax, 10.25% state transient accommodation tax, 3% county transient accommodation tax and $20 resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, access to the resort shuttle and more. A one-time, non-refundable $59 damage protection charge and $289 cleaning charge are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.