$1629 – Waikiki 4-night suite getaway through winter
Why We Love This Deal
An upgraded suite in Hawaii overlooking Waikiki Beach? Check. 40% savings that you can't find anywhere else? Check. Freebies, including daily breakfast, cocktails and a waived amenity fee? Check.
With this deal at the member-favorite Embassy Suites Waikiki, you'll get all of this for around $400 per night. Now, that's what we call a no-brainer deal.
- Two guests can book a 4-night stay in a suite with one king bed or two queen beds, Oct. 1, 2022 - April 1, 2023
- $1099 (reg. $2216) ... upgraded One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite (two steps up from their standard room) (sold out)
- $1629 (reg. $2656) ... One-Bedroom Ocean View Hula Tower Suite; these suites have better ocean views and offer easier access to the pool deck
- $1869 (reg. $2876) ... One-Bedroom Premium Ocean View Suite; this corner suite has even more space and a wraparound balcony
- All guests get daily breakfast (including a made-to-order omelet station and fresh-from-the-island fruit) and a nightly poolside reception with drinks and appetizers
Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived nightly resort fee (reg. $35 per night); the fee covers Wi-Fi, beach towels and more
- Tropical Mimosa welcome drink for two
- Extend your stay with single-night add-ons starting at $405 per night
- Price is for two guests (not per person)
- Not available on: Nov. 9-12, 24-27; Dec. 22 - Jan. 2; Feb. 10-20; March 17-20
- Update Sept. 21: Partial Ocean View Suites are now sold out Oct. 3-6, 14-15, 20-24, 30-31; Nov. 1-4, 16-23; Dec. 6-19; Jan. 7-24; Feb. 21-March 16.
More Reasons to Go
- Located in the heart of the Waikiki Beach Walk — just one block from the beach and within easy access of shops and restaurants
- On-site activities include sunrise yoga and hula lessons; the Grand Lanai has a heated pool, hot tub, children's pool and sprawling sundeck
- Every suite has a separate living area with a sleeper sofa and a private lanai; suites were completely renovated in spring 2020
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Changes are subject to availability and may be subject to additional charge. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $75 per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 17.96% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The $35 resort fee is waived with this deal. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, exercise and cultural activities, beach towels, restaurant and shopping discounts, cabana and daybed discounts, dessert at Ruths Chris with entrée purchase, and youth entrance per paid adult at Waikiki Aquarium & Bishop Museum. Valet parking is an additional $40 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(76 Member Ratings)