$79 – Pawleys Island Oceanfront Inn thru October
Enjoy Pawleys Island from this beachfront inn, where Travelzoo members exclusively save 60% on late summer and early fall stays, when crowds thin out but the temperatures are still warm.
- Stay Sept. 4 - Oct. 26
- Oceanfront Tower Room
- $79 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $109 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Oceanfront Dune Room
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $119 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Oceanfront Tower rooms have gorgeous ocean views and private balconies; Oceanfront Dunes rooms offer beachfront views from a private screened-in porch
Why We Love It
- Pawleys Island is one of the South's most historic vacation destinations and was named one of America's Favorite Towns by Travel + Leisure in 2015
- Get the best of both worlds: Enjoy the peacefulness of the island or take a 30-minute drive to Myrtle Beach
- Take advantage of the area's quintessential golf weather by visiting the six golf courses within a 10-minute drive
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 12% tax and $9 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-637-4211 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Sept. 4 - Oct. 26, 2017