$149 – Charleston in Azalea Season: Historic Garden Getaway
Spring is the best time to visit the Charleston area, with warm temperatures, low humidity and azaleas in full bloom. Garden lovers will rejoice in this romantic getaway we've negotiated at an inn located on the grounds of Middleton Place and Gardens, a National Historic Landmark and America's oldest landscaped gardens.
Why We Love It
- Receive complimentary access to the 320-year-old, 65-acre plantation grounds and gardens, designed by some of the same people who laid out the gardens of Versailles
- The property has four dining options, including picnic lunches to enjoy around the gardens
- The grounds burst with with color during azalea season, typically mid-March to end of April
- Stay in a Riverside Room with hardwood floors, handcrafted furniture and floor to ceiling windows
- $149 for one night in a Riverside Queen room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $279 for two nights in a Riverside Queen room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- A welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- Daily breakfast for two
- Daily admission to Middleton Place House, Gardens and Grounds
- Not available on: May 7-9; June 11
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 16% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-543-4774 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made seven days prior to arrival minus a $50 non-refundable administration fee. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Vouchers must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
March 14, 2017 - June 29, 2017