$599—Vermont 2-night ski retreat + lift tickets, reg. $1260
Why We Love This Deal
Located in southern Vermont, about a 3-hour drive from Boston, Stratton Mountain Resort is packed with amenities and spacious condos ideal for a winter getaway with family or friends. Spend the day on the slopes and explore après-ski fun at boutiques and restaurants in the village.
Save over 50% with this package that includes a 2-night stay in your choice of a room or condo, plus two-day lift tickets and access to the saltwater pool and saunas.
- Stay 2 nights on the following dates:
- Any day of the week through Dec. 21; March 10 - April 14
- These Sundays-Thursdays: Jan. 1-4, 7-11, 16-18, 22-25; March 3-7
Choose from these accommodations:
- $599 ... Superior Two Queen Room at Black Bear Lodge for two
- $799 ... One-Bedroom Condo at Long Trail House for two
- $1429 ... Two-Bedroom Condo at Long Trail House for four
- Two-day lift tickets (one per guest)
- One-day access to the Stratton Training Fitness Center, where you'll find an indoor saltwater pool and sauna (one per room, per stay)
- Pricing and inclusions are per room, not per person
- Not available for use on: Dec. 22-31; Jan. 5-6, 12-15, 19-21, 26-31; Feb. 1-29; March 1-2, 8-9
More Reasons to Go
- At 3,875 feet, Stratton Mountain is one of Vermont's highest peaks; it also has 97 runs, which equates to more than 670 skiable acres
- After hitting the slopes, guests can explore Stratton at the base of the mountain—there you'll find boutique shopping, restaurants with après-ski cocktails and live music
- If downhill skiing isn't your thing, there is a litany of other winter activities, ranging from tubing and fat-biking to snowshoeing and ice skating—there's also an on-site spa
- The resort's fitness center has a bevy of amenities, too, including a 75-foot indoor saltwater pool, saunas, two indoor tennis courts and Peloton stationary bikes
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. At the time of checkout, you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 prior to arrival to receive a full refund less a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival are subject to full forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests in a Superior Two Queen Room and One-Bedroom Condo; priced based on up to 4 guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo. Additional adults can stay for $25 per person, per night (room only; no lift tickets, fitness center access, etc.). Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 people in a Superior Two Queen Room, 6 people in a One-Bedroom Condo and 10 people in a Two-Bedroom Condo.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 10% service charge, a 10% lodging tax and a 7% ticket tax apply (payable directly to the hotel at time of booking). Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available in Black Bear Lodge; contact the hotel directly for more details. Pet-friendly rooms are available in Black Bear Lodge. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.