$189 – See the NYC Skyline from Above: Helicopter Tour for 25% Off
Get the best angle on New York City with bird's-eye views of the skyline that'll impress even the most jaded New Yorker in a helicopter ride from Wings Air.
- $189 for a 30-minute shared helicopter ride for one person (reg. $263)
- The 30-minute tours include bird's-eye views of Central Park, the Empire State and Chrysler buildings, Harlem, Yankee Stadium and the George Washington Bridge
$329 for a 45-minute shared helicopter ride for one person (reg. $388)
- The 45-minute tours include all of the above plus downtown sights such as One World Trade Center, Battery Park, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Both tours also include Westchester landmarks like the Tarrytown castles, Tappan Zee Bridge and Hudson Palisades
- Note: These tours are not private and passengers may be paired with other people. A minimum of two passengers per tour is required. An additional airport facility fee of $25 a person is due on day of flight.
Why We Love It
- Wings Air Helicopters earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Featured in Bloomberg, Forbes, CNBC, Westchester magazine and more
- Tours depart from Westchester Airport, just one hour outside Manhattan
A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Weight limit is 250 lbs. per person. Children under 2 years of age fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent or guardian's lap. Children under 18 require parental or guardian consent. Subject to weather conditions and aircraft maintenance. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017