$159 & up – Spa & Beach Day at Four Seasons Palm Beach
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy some much-needed pampering at the magnificent AAA 5-Diamond Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach: Forbes Travel Guide says the 11,000-square-foot "oasis" is "the most peaceful slice of paradise on the island."
- $159 for one of the following 50-minute treatments (reg. $228):
- Ocean Bliss Custom Massage with aromatherapy
- Oceana Salt Stone Massage
- Signature Facial by the C
- $199 for one of the above 50-minute treatments plus beach access, including chairs and umbrella (reg. $293)
Both options include:
- A glass of sparkling wine and light snack
- Complimentary valet parking and access to spa facilities like the saltwater whirlpool, eucalyptus steam and high pressure showers
- $25 credit toward future 50-minute/80-minute spa services booked on day of visit
- Note: Guests may upgrade to a 60-minute Signature Power Facial for an additional $20 paid directly to the spa
- Not valid: Friday-Saturday
Why We Love It
- Beach access includes chaise lounges and umbrellas, plus complimentary reef-safe sunscreen and aloe salves
- Travelzoo members call the spa "amazing" and the staff "excellent"
- "Seaside elegance in a luxe, yet understated, setting" with a "fabulous spa" (Fodor's)
Travelzoo Tip: Use promo code TZOO to save 20% on SELECT First Class train tickets with Brightline to and from West Palm Beach. Travel June 15 – Aug. 29.
$159 & up
(29 Member Ratings)