$45 – A 'Culinary Feather': $65 Credit at C.W.S. Bar + Kitchen
Why We Love This Deal
"CWS is a culinary feather in the downtown dining district's cap," says the Sun Sentinel. Travelzoo members can check out the prohibition-era-themed restaurant with this deal that saves 30%.
- $45 for a $65 credit to spend from the full menu
- The gastropub menu features items like fried brussels sprouts, Belgian fries and burgers
- Valid for dine-in or takeout
Why We Love It
- Named after a fictional character from the Prohibition era — Charles William Stache
- The Sun Sentinel gives the restaurant three stars and says the bar menu is "sophisticated" with seasonal cocktails and craft beer list -- "like any good speakeasy"
- Sunday brunch features live music from local artists
- The beer garden has long tables and TVs, ideal for catching up with friends
- OpenTable reviewers give it 4.5 stars and call it a "Neighborhood Gem"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 2 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or more diners only. Vaild for dine-in or takeout. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.