$59 & up – Boca Raton Italian Cooking Class or Wine Dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Beloved local chef Andrew "Baba" Bennardo specializes in Italian cuisine and shares his experience, tips and tricks through his Chef Baba Cooking Classes. With a friend and glass of wine, Travelzoo members can partake in a cooking class and gain new culinary skills. Or opt for a 3-course wine-pairing dinner and gain Italian vino knowledge, too.
- One cooking class for two with Chef Andrew "Baba" Bennardo
$59 (reg. up to $180) ... "Option A": Choice of one of the following classes
- Classic Risotto and Wedding Ball Soup
- Traditional Italian Gravy and Cheesecake
- Pizza-, Stromboli- and Calzone-Making Class
- Organic Vegan and Juice Class
$69 (reg. up to $138) ... "Option B": Choice of one of the following classes
- Chicken Parmigiana Flambé
- Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi, Lemon Chicken Piccata and Cannoli
- Prosciutto, Pasta, Prosecco
- Shrimp Scampi and Fra Diavolo
- Chicken Marsala and Homemade Tiramisu
- Veal Scallopini Class with Homemade Limoncello
- Both vouchers above come with one glass of wine per person
- $89 (reg. $178) ... Fine-Wines Pairing Gourmet Dinner for two
More Reasons to Go
- The Fine Wines Pairing Gourmet Dinner features three courses, starting with Rigatoni Veal Bolognese served with a Chianti Classico; progressing to Medallions of Beef Tenderloin served with an Italian Amarone; and finishing with a Homemade Apple/Pear Tart served with Prosecco
- We recommend purchasing two vouchers, so up to four friends and/or family can have a cooking class or dinner together
- Cooking-class participants can purchase take-home products after class, such as a wild berry balsamic glaze, basil-garlic olive oil and more
- Ocean Drive Magazine declares Chef Baba among "South Florida's best private chefs"
Merchant Cancellation: A 24-hour cancellation is required. Cancellations made within 24 hours of reservation are subject to voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid select Saturdays for 2 and 6 p.m. reservations and select Sundays for 2 p.m. reservations during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arrival. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 2 vouchers per reservation. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Participants ages 18 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Up to 67%
$59 & up
(96 Member Ratings)